- Gary Herbert, Governor of Utah
- Ron Bigelow, Mayor of West Valley City
- Orrin Hatch, US Senator
- Greg Hughes, Speaker of the Utah House
Eric Hutchings Accolades
“Eric is one of our finest and most hard-working legislators. He always strives to do what is in the best interest of his constituents and has delivered for his district. He is a consensus builder who reaches across party lines to ensure all stakeholders have input. Rep. Hutchings is a model legislator and we are fortunate to have him. Thank you for electing Eric to the Utah House and please vote to return him so that together we can continue making Utah the greatest state in the nation.”Greg HughesSpeaker of the House, Utah State House of Representatives
“Each legislative election cycle, the Coalition recognizes “Legislative Business Champions” that have not only supported business friendly legislation through their voting record, but have demonstrated a proactive desire to enhance the business climate in the State of Utah.
Board Member and Government Affairs Chairman, Gary Bullock, Director of Operations for Millrock Management and BOMA Executive Director, Shelli Menegos were in attendance representing BOMA Utah. “It’s been a privilege and honor to work with these Legislators who respect our industry and value our concerns regarding commercial real estate”, stated Gary Bullock.”Utah Small Business Coalition2016 Legislative Business Champion Award
“Representative Eric Hutchings has tremendous passion and works aggressively for the people in his district. His understanding of the budget and his leadership roles make him one of the most effective legislators. The voters in your area have an ally in Utah’s Legislature. I am proud to support Representative Hutchings.”Gary HerbertGovernor, State of Utah
I'm pleased to have the support and endorsements from so many individuals and organizations in our community.
I'm humbled to have been recognized by these great organizations for my work as your legislator.
- “Legislative Business Champion”, Utah Small Business Coalition
- “Legislator of the Year”, Council for Exceptional Children
- “Legislator of the Year”, Utah Council on Victims of Crime
- “Public Official of the Year”, Action Partnership of Utah
- “Youth Advocate of the Year”, Utah Board of Juvenile Justice
- “Exceptional Work to Protect People from Identity Theft & Help Victims of Identity Theft”, Utah Attorney General’s Office
- “Dedicated Service for Superior Efforts of Legislative Action to Better the Working Standards of Utah State Troopers”, Utah Highway Patrol Association
- “Appreciation of Dedication and Outstanding Public Service”, Utah Sentencing Commission
- “Community Leadership Award”, Utah Advisory Board on Children’s Justice
- “Mayor’s Helping Hands Award”, Salt Lake County Mayor’s Office
- “CCJJ Annual Award Recipient”, Utah Commission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice
- “Award of Appreciations”, Autism Council of Utah